1. Terms. By accessing, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this website or of any of its services, functions, or contents, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use without modification, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or any contents or information contained therein, unless you obtain GFI Hospitality’s prior express written consent. You agree that you will not through any means interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the website. You agree that you will not provide to GFI Hospitality and/or to this website: (i) any viruses, worms, time bombs, and/or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) any content that may create liability for GFI Hospitality or cause GFI Hospitality to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our suppliers.
2. Use License.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GFI Hospitality's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GFI Hospitality's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GFI Hospitality at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer. The materials on GFI Hospitality's website are provided "as is" GFI Hospitality makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GFI Hospitality does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website.
4. Limitations. In no event shall GFI Hospitality or its suppliers be liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of, under, or in connection with, the use or inability to use the materials on GFI Hospitality's website, even if GFI Hospitality or a GFI Hospitality authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, GFI Hospitality takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. The materials appearing on GFI Hospitality's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GFI Hospitality does not warrant that any of the materials, information, products, services, or related graphics contained on its website is accurate, complete, reliable, suitable, or current or timely for any purpose. GFI Hospitality may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. GFI Hospitality does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links. GFI Hospitality has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for any contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, support or approval by GFI Hospitality of the content, advertising, products, services, policies or other materials on or available from such websites. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk, for which GFI Hospitality shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to GFI Hospitality's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Headings. The headings used in these Terms are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise effect these Terms.
Modification. GFI Hospitality may at any time modify these Terms, and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. Accordingly, you agree to review these terms periodically, and your continued access, use and/or posting on this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the changed terms.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We will only collect personal data that is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by commercially reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In addition to the circumstances described above, GFI Hospitality may disclose information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or GFI Hospitality properties of when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
50 BROADWAY, 4TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10004